Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Going on a sabbatical

I will be taking a breather for the next few weeks, just need to recharge and rejuvenate.  When I return I will do a roundup of all things Palin and Heath.

Also all comments now will be in moderation mode until I return.  I will publish comments after I get back.  I need to keep Alicia from shitting all over this blog while I'm gone.

While I am gone, I have posts scheduled, mainly excerpts from The Rogue, The Lies of Sarah Palin, and Frank Bailey's book.  Enjoy!

This is from page 146 of The Rogue:

“Todd says, ‘Sarah wants you out. She’s really upset thinkin’ you’re in there having sex with baby oil.’ We left. We went to a motel.  Sarah dresses hot and acts hot in public, so you would think she would be pretty hot in bed, but that all just part of the show."

1 comment:

  1. Well, GOOD FOR YOU, SPHASH!!!

    Enjoy your time off, and relax a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.