Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Anniversary Josh and Anna Duggar! Oh wait,

Today is Josh and Anna Duggar's seventh wedding anniversary.

Right now he is in "rehab" which is a complete farce as it didn't work for him the first time.

I wonder what they are both thinking right now.  Seven years ago Josh had the world by the balls and now he is permanently disgraced.

For snark I posted their wedding episode on 19 Kids and Counting, a lot of promises were eventually broken:




6 comments:

  1. I wish you wouldn't post stuff about the Duggars. I just puked all over my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate breeding machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate breeding machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Here he is 20, and starting his own family maybe." (Jim Bob)
    And getting an Ashley Madison account or two and having rough sex several times with a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem for the Duggars is that Josh thinks all their bullshit is just that, bullshit. He obviously doesn't buy into any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lyrics to the song just puts the shit on the bull. These people are nothing more than bullshit artists.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.