Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Why reproductive rights for women need to be preserved

From Sarah's Fecebook page

Life is precious, and equal opportunity is the cause. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, America!: http://www.patheos.com/…/this-march-for-life-video-about-m…/

Of course Sarah had to hijack the holiday of a man who actually endorsed Planned Parenthood to push her hateful agenda.

Look, I hate abortion too, but I know the best way to make abortion disappear is birth control and sex education.  States like Mississippi and Texas who don't have real sex ed have the highest teen pregnancy rates.

Several years ago around the anniversary of Roe v Wade, the local chapter of MCCL (Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life, the name itself is an oxymoron) was having their annual anti-choice rally in a local park where was a lot of traffic. I got out of my car, strolled over to one of the protesters and asked him "ever thought of the mother and the predicament she is in?". He said "what?", so I asked him "if a pregnant girl or woman asked you to adopt her unborn baby, would you do it?". He ignored me and turned away. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "you didn't answer my question" and I repeated it. His response which he said loudly, CAPS are mine for emphasis "IT'S NOT MY JOB TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN!"

You see the "pro-lifers" aren't really pro-life.  They are pro birth and that's it.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Republican party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are not the Republican party, at least as it used to be known.

      These people are now the new Christian Taliban

      Delete
  2. Bristol screaming at her kids in a drunken rage: "I should've aborted you!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.