Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

This is what the Republican party has been reduced to

First Ted uses pics of Melania at her "finest: which are in the public domain

Then The Donald threatens Heidi Cruz Ted's wife:

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!,"

Ted responds back:

“I have to say, seeing him go deeper and deeper into the gutter, it’s not easy to tick me off," Cruz said at a news conference while campaigning in Dane, Wisconsin. "But you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, it’ll do it every time.

"Donald, you’re a sniveling coward," Cruz said. "Leave Heidi the hell alone.”

Candidates attacking spouses, Donald and Ted, grow the hell up!  Real men don't hide behind their wives.

I have always believed candidates family members should be left alone.  Even Bill Clinton.  You don't see Hillary attacking Mrs Sanders do you?

Pretty soon Sarah will post something, LEAVE MELANIA ALONE!

6 comments:

  1. No, Sarah will turn it to be about her. "I know exactly what it feels like to be a woman and wrongly and relentlessly accused of things, well, also too my husband was and you can't really as a public person do much even though it I was just this target and still am no matter I do these incredibly stupid things that for some reason the lamestream media insists on reporting wrongly because you betcha."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where the old bat has been.
      I highly doubt she's been playing nursemaid.

      Delete
  2. back to being screened. you sober up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall that after republicans lost the WH in 2008 and 2012, Priebus said that having too many debates was the reason. He got it all wrong. The reason was, and is, the behavior of the candidates they choose to run for the WH.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.