Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2016

The flight continues; Dakota wants Sailor to have the name Meyer



According to Courtview Dakota has filed paperwork to legally change Sailor's name to Palin-Meyer.  Can't say that I blame him.

Oh yeah that is really going to go over well with Butthole.

I think it is time for me to concede that Dakota is Sailor's father, no matter what MALOE says.  However I will keep up on the paternity of Sailor cuz you can never been 100% sure when it comes to a Palin.

There will be a hearing on June 16th regarding this matter.

2 comments:

  1. On the other hand, if he isn't the father, and all parties know it and agreed to keep quiet about it, surely public sentiment would side with Dakota wanting 'his' child to bear his name. Just because there might be a mutual confidentiality agreement, doesn't mean you can't provoke the other side to break it. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! Maybe this proves that Dakota is the father, and maybe he knows he's not, has agreed to be officially the father and signed a confidentiality agreement, and is now saying, "You insisted on the confidentiality agreement and you insisted that I'm the father, fine, then let me be seen as her father." I bet none of the Palins saw this coming.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.