Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Trying something new

Due to a lot of troll increase, I have decided to start moderating comments.

Now I have Alicia from Florida and DGM blocked.  However there are still troll comments coming from locations I cannot identify through Stat Counter.  When I have down time during my day like at breakfast, during lunch, dinnertime I will check the comments and let them through.  I don't have a flexible schedule so I appreciate you all being patient with me.

There may be times I will not be able to approve comments for several hours at a time, when I mean by several 8 or more.

Thank you for your understanding.  I am just trying this out.  If it works I will keep at it.  If not I will go back to the way it was.

10 comments:

  1. Try Disqus. It gives you much better tools to manage trolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disqus can be a pain in the a$$, though. Often seems to crash or delete things, from what I see when I try to get on it with that 'European' blog.

      That said, maybe you can simply ban certain ISPs, SPHASH? Or have a trusted administrator check for you?
      Whatever you do, keep up the good work and never give up. Every voice that brings the truth to the masses about the Grifters Par Excellence is important. Getting even more important right now in light of Don the Con, who seems to be an even bigger con than anyone expected, and who already has blabbered his first security briefing's contents (that we have a (top)secret military base in Saudi Arabia)...

      Delete
    2. I can ban IP addresses with no problem. The issue is when I look at Stat Counter which IP is it. When a banned user tries to look at the blog it redirects them to Hillary's campaign site. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Good idea SPASH. Keep up the good fight of exposing the hideous, ugly, racist, and ignorant character of Palin, Trump, and their ilk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who DGM is. Should I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If I ever don't have a life I'll find out who DGM is :)

      Delete
  4. No problem SPHASH; I appreciate all of your efforts! As always, keep the fire under the palins' ass red-hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that DGM and Chucktard Heath are one and the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. I REALLY, REALLY am The One, The Only, Old Redneck. I don't pose as anyone else and no one else would want to pose as me.

    Hmmmm. That didn't come out right . . .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.