Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

Anna Duggar getting a divorce?



From Hollywood Gossip

Anna Duggar is reportedly considering filing for divorce - which will likely be the biggest bombshell the Duggar family could endure.

(Josh Duggar's sex scandals which promoted it notwithstanding.)

In a new report from In Touch, a source revealed that Anna is taking the advice of friends who are urging her to leave her husband. 

Will she actually pull the trigger this time?

As much as I would like to believe this, I doubt it is true.  Wouldn't be surprised if the Duggars planted this story just to get more attention.  I haven't watched the reboot of 19KAC and I never will but from what I have read the ratings are in the shitter, fans are complaining it is boring.  Just like JimBob to stir more shit.

1 comment:

  1. Run, Anna, Run! Get far far away from this totally disfunctional group of fools.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.