Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

How can 50,000,000 plus people be so stupid?

How can you be so DUMB!

To all the people who would not vote for Hillary:

Donald J Trump is a loudmouth, arrogant, cowardly, crooked, psycho POS raping egomaniac and you think Hillary is the problem?

I wouldn’t be surprised if those “emails” that Julian Assange stole were actually fabricated to make Hillary look bad.  And you all fell for it.

All the Bernie Sanders supporters who either voted for Trump, Gary Johnson, or Jill Stein or just stayed home on election day.  Fuck you and the horse you rode on and take James Comey with you.  You will regret the day you did this as now with a Republican in the White House, Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress, and a conservative Supreme Court you can kiss Obamacare, right to choose, gay rights, clean water and air, social security, welfare assistance, Medicare, freedom of speech, and working person’s rights goodbye.

OK done venting there.  After seeing the devastating results Tues night I took Wed off, did a complete media blackout and decompressed a bit.  Tues night I was in tears, when I saw Trump won Florida and Ohio I knew it was over.  For me this election was very personal as Donald Trump represents the chauvinistic alpha males I have dealt with all my life.

I’m hoping everything will turn out OK, I thought the same when Dumbya “won the election” in 2000 but he turned out to be a dismal failure as I had predicted.   And now that Trump has won I’m afraid he will spend more time getting his revenge and dragging Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama through the mud on phony scandals.  I’m sure Sarah Palin will get appointed to some cabinet position so we will have to hear more of her bullshit for the next four years.

A few silver linings from Tues.  Tammy Duckworth won President Obama’s old senate seat.  Minnesota voted for Hillary, wish I could say the same about neighbors Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas.  Pot is becoming more legal.  And Joe Arpaio is out!

I am seriously considering retiring the blog now that Trump will be the 45th president and the possibility that Sarah Palin may be one of his official advisers.  We know how he feels about freedom of speech.  That and I really don't think the truth about Trig will ever be revealed.

I may just take a break then start a new blog promoting liberal causes and politicians.  I'm burned out on blogging as you can tell by the quality of my posts in the last several months.  Once I make that decision it will be posted here.

9 comments:

  1. Quote:
    All the Bernie Sanders supporters who either voted for Trump, Gary Johnson, or Jill Stein or just stayed home on election day. Fuck you and the horse you rode on and take James Comey with you. You will regret the day you did this as now with a Republican in the White House, Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress, and a conservative Supreme Court you can kiss Obamacare, right to choose, gay rights, clean water and air, social security, welfare assistance, Medicare, freedom of speech, and working person’s rights goodbye.
    End Quote.

    Unfortunately, from what I understand, that is exactly what they want - they want to make life so miserable for everyone that the people will "rise in revolt". They don't care how many are injured or die in the process, they just want to force a revolution.

    Fuckwitted, cockwombling shitgibbons, the lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How can you be so DUMB!"

    First of all, that's a question. A question ends with a question mark.

    Trump got fewer votes than Mitt Romney, and he still beat Hillary Clinton. Why did you help nominate the second most hated candidate in presidential history to run against the most hated candidate in presidential history? Hillary Clinton was probably the only candidate the Democrats could have run that couldn't even beat an orange colored buffoon, with the world's worst comb-over, who made every political mistake possible, and insulted every voting group possible, throughout the entire election.

    Now who's DUMB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello? Hillary got 200,000 more votes that Trump? Keep that in mind?

      Delete
    2. Hello? Who's President-elect? The rules were the same for both candidates. We don't elect a president on popular vote in this country, so your point is moot. Keep that in mind.

      Delete
  3. Hi SPHASH! I feel the same way you do; after Tuesday night, "idiocracy" is no longer fiction! I seriously doubt that The Donald will have the village idiot in ANY post; his kids will see to that! Besides, he stated that he does not like quitters!!

    Having said that, I always admired your blog, especially your style of writing. It is straight-forward, at times blunt, take-no prisoners attitude, which I like! The fact that you allow us regulars to partake in civil discourse, while showing contempt for trolls, is truly great!

    Your writing reminds me of my older sister, who isn't afraid of speaking her mind frankly! I must admit, at times I have been guilty of using salty language that would make a sailor blush, so big deal! If my missus ever seen how I write here, she would give me a fresh one!!

    On a more serious note, never forget that most regulars here, myself included, truly appreciate the hard work and dedication you have demonstrated here. You will always have my utmost admiration and respect! Whatever decision you make regarding the future of, and/or direction of this blog, I will respect it.

    Once again, thank you for all of your efforts!!
    P.S. - if you need a sanity break, come on up here to Canada. You won't see no rednecks ridin' 'round with squirrelly guns swillin' cheap beer, hollerin' "yee-haw"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly mind boggling to me that people were 1) too stupid not to go out and vote, 2) were stupid enough to vote for Trump and 3) even stupider to vote for a third party candidate, especially after everyone warned them not to.
    Apparently, as a country, we are not as far along intellectually as I thought we were. I have felt that it will be a VERY long time before we ever have an African American president again, and I should have realized that translates to women as well. But I still don't understand how anyone could vote for a bully/coward. Because that is what Trump is, plain and simple.
    My only hope is that if he and the Republicans mess things up so badly, it will be obvious they are to blame and then we can retake the senate in 2018 and the White House in 2020.

    Marie in NH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie,

      I posted this over at IM. Just my opinion:

      Donald Trump was the most disliked presidential candidate in history, but Hillary Clinton came in at a close number two. But even as flawed of a candidate that she was, she still could have won the election hands down if she had at least picked a Liberal running mate instead of another centrist corporate Democrat like herself. Does anyone honestly believe that we would have a President-elect Trump today if Hillary Clinton picked Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, or even Bernie Sanders, as her sunning mate? So why didn’t she? Because Hillary Clinton’s core values do not align with those people. She is not a Liberal, and calling her a Liberal doesn’t make it so.

      Hillary Clinton lost the election because she just didn't excite her base. Period. As candidate Obama said about Hillary eight years ago, “She’ll say anything (to get elected), and do nothing.” And her base wasn't just Bernie Bros – it’s the whole Democratic base. But instead of trying to give her base something other than empty promises that no one believed (look at her record; look at what she’s said in the past), she was courting centrist Republicans the last several months instead of courting her base. Securing your base during an election is Campaign 101, but her campaign thought they could just turn their backs on the base, and win with "Vote for me, because you don’t want him (Trump) in the White House. I guess that wasn’t enough to get the base out.

      Everyone is pointing fingers everywhere but where they belong. Let me say again: even as flawed of a candidate that Hillary Clinton was, does anyone honestly believe that we would have a President-elect Trump today if Hillary Clinton picked Elizabeth Warren, Sherrod Brown, or even Bernie Sanders, as her sunning mate? So whose fault is that? The Russians’? Wickieleaks’? James Comey’s? The Republicans’? The media’s? The stupid voters’? Or Hillary Clinton’s?

      One more thought. Does anyone think that Bernie Sanders could have turned out the base, excited people to vote, and have beaten Donald Trump?

      P.S. Trump is going to undo and erase all 8 years of accomplishments of the Obama Presidency. Is all she had to do was pick a Liberal running mate, everyone would have put their differences aside, and she would have been President-elect Hillary Clinton today. Now look what we got. Thanks a lot, Hillary.

      Delete
  5. SPHASH, just a note to thank you for staying on Palin's case, that horrid human being. You have done a great job exposing that lying faker no-nothing. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPHASH, I hope you don't quit this blog. I have long since tired of Gryph and his nonsense, butt hurt, attention grabbing, "I know something you don't know" crap. At least you don't allow trolls.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.